Short answer: It is not (yet) possible
Long answer (Coming directly from Instagram folks) :
At this time, uploading via the API is not possible. We made a conscious choice not to add this for the following reasons:
- Instagram is about your life on the go – we hope to encourage photos from within the app. However, in the future we may give whitelist access to individual apps on a case by case basis.
- We want to fight spam & low quality photos. Once we allow uploading from other sources, it’s harder to control what comes into the Instagram ecosystem. All this being said, we’re working on ways to ensure users have a consistent and high-quality experience on our platform.
So in conclusion: you can upload content to Instagram only within Instagram. Any other external source, like for example WordPress, can not upload and/or sync with Instagram
This is a small summary of actions for giving sense to your contact form and actually receive mail coming from the website.
Bluehost has several constrains that are not (or no longer) compatible with Form 7. In particular you can send email only if the come from the same domain of the website that it is hosting.
What follows is a good way to make things working without touching the source code of Form 7.
- Go to the cPannel and select eMail
- Create a new account like info@<yourdomain.com>
WordPress/Form 7 Side:
- Go to the contact form
- Use for both “from” and “to” the email that you just created
- In the generic setting use info@<yourdomain.com> as contact email
- Goes to setting
- Goes to Accounts and Import
- Follow the instructions for adding another email address you own
- Allow gmail to check and fetch the mail of the account that you created
Unfortunately forwarders that are simple to configure do not works for your form of your websites
the XML site map plug in does not insert all the pages in the Sitemap.xml. In particular, in the case of online shops this result in the impossibility to add the product pages in the fine. Thus reducing the visibility of the products.
The best way to overcome this is to use the All in one SEO plugin in order to generate a second site map that should be inserted in google webmaster tools and bing.