If you do not want that your profile in facebook appears in search engine like google you should:
- Login in facebook
- navigate to Settings >> Privacy Settings
- Uncheck the “Public Listing” box
if you are already logged in, you can directly go to this facebook page
Many blogs themes have fix part that can not be edited using the nice GUI of WordPress.
This solution works 99% of the times:
- Go to the folder where you stored the template. Usually located in <yourBlog>/wp-content/themes.
- Open sidebar.php or a file with a similar name.
- Look for text that you want to edit/remove.
The difference is in the details