There is a secret button for do this!
- click on pages
- chose a page and click quick edit
- the checkbook is on the right side
This plug-in should help:
WP DB Plug-in
- Extract the wp-db-backup/ folder file to /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin at your blog’s Admin -> Plugins screen
- The plugin will attempt to create a directory /wp-content/backup-*/ inside your WordPress directory.
- You may need to make /wp-content writable (at least temporarily) for it to create this directory. For example:
$ cd /wordpress/
$ chgrp www-data wp-content (where “
www-data” is the group your FTP client uses)
$ chmod g+w wp-content
The difference is in the details