You may have noticed that the page of mysexyblog.com always display the blog posts. If you want to chose a different page you have to properly configure a selected page.
In other words:
- write the page that you want to have as default
- Go in Setting —> Reading and set the “Front page display” as a static page
- Chose the page that you wrote at 1
I got curious and I look at what wordpress.com is exactly supporting and what is not.
It turn out that it does not support many stuff. Links to interesting posts:
Many blogs themes have fix part that can not be edited using the nice GUI of WordPress.
This solution works 99% of the times:
- Go to the folder where you stored the template. Usually located in <yourBlog>/wp-content/themes.
- Open sidebar.php or a file with a similar name.
- Look for text that you want to edit/remove.