This is a small summary of actions for giving sense to your contact form and actually receive mail coming from the website.
Bluehost has several constrains that are not (or no longer) compatible with Form 7. In particular you can send email only if the come from the same domain of the website that it is hosting.
What follows is a good way to make things working without touching the source code of Form 7.
- Go to the cPannel and select eMail
- Create a new account like info@<yourdomain.com>
WordPress/Form 7 Side:
- Go to the contact form
- Use for both “from” and “to” the email that you just created
- In the generic setting use info@<yourdomain.com> as contact email
- Goes to setting
- Goes to Accounts and Import
- Follow the instructions for adding another email address you own
- Allow gmail to check and fetch the mail of the account that you created
Unfortunately forwarders that are simple to configure do not works for your form of your websites